Sunday 23 June 2013

Your perfect imperfections


Every morning I get up (admittedly after pressing the alarm a fair few more times that one), brush my teeth and put my makeup on, but recently I've realised that I spend half the time moaning about my imperfections when I put my makeup on. If only everyone could learn to love there imperfections. Yes, I know, easier said than done! It's easy for me to sit here tapping away at the keyboard and tell you to love your imperfections like they don't exist but it just doesn't happen like that, trust me I know. 

We all hide away because it's the easy option

Next time you look in the mirror I dare you to say "I might not love my nose, but I do love my eyes", or whatever part of your face and body you loath and love. And I dare you this because I bet I know that when you look in that mirror all you see are the bad things, the minority of things and none of the wonderful things that everyone else sees. Hopefully one day we will all see that our imperfections are in fact perfect. They make us who we are; they make us unique.

Well that's all for today, but I did just dare you so you have to go and do it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I will get back to you as soon as I can x