It's the summer holidays (hurrah!) and its very easy to slip into the 'get up at midday, spend to much money and laze around' type of faze. Sound familiar? Thought so. Well, I have decided to write a list of 10 things to-do this holiday to try to keep some normality and to keep busy this holiday.
- get up and ready before 12pm each day
- do some exercise everyday
- catch up with all my closest friends
- blog once a week (at least)
- (attempt) to keep my bedroom mess free
- go shopping (yay) but don't spend to much money or buy things I won't wear (boo)
- spend more time outside
- keep my beauty and skin care routine going consistently throughout the holiday (I have been lazy with it lately)
- eat more healthily
- go on day-outs
Hopefully I will stick to this and have a productive break. Let me know what you are planning to do this summer in the comments.