Tuesday 3 September 2013

Where Have You Been?


Hello everyone, for those of you who noticed I haven't blogged much lately and for that I'm sorry.

I haven't blogged because things have been rather hectic in my little world lately and I haven't had time to think what I want to blog about let alone time to sit down and write it. I'm determined to get back to my normal posting routine as much as I can. I will also get back on twitter and instagram in the next few days as that has been abandoned somewhat too. 



2 comments:

  1. hoping to see you back to blogging soon! and hopefully your schedule gets less hectic, looking forward to your next update.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How sweet of you, I will be trying to blog a bit more from now on x

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, I will get back to you as soon as I can x